In association with our partner, Mediwell Digital Health, we have developed an affordable, innovative health care solution for employees of small to medium enterprises. Our solution is suitable for South Africans who are employed but do not have medical aid.
It focuses around the early detection and management of NCDs (Non-communicable diseases or lifestyle-related diseases, such as cardiovascular, diabetes, chronic respiratory diseases, high blood pressure, obesity and cancer).
The solution cost R80 per month and includes:
- A comprehensive biometric screening at a partner clinics (All Dischem and selected Clicks clinics nationwide)
- Once screened, the individuals health is categorised and
- Managed and monitored utilising a mobile application (MyDocChat)
The benefit to employers are healthier employees, which in return will ultimately result in a more profitable business. There will be a reduction in sick leave days and through the feedback from our solution, the employer will be able to make operational changes in order to support a healthier employee base.
The benefit to the employee is:
- Full health screening once a year
- Convenience (150 clinics – Dischem for now)
- No time off work
- Access to private medical care
- Talk to the doctor on the phone (SMS or through App)
- 100% confidential patient information
- Personal Health Record always available on mobile (when traveling to other areas/clinics in SA)
- Alert option (related to condition)
For more information, contact Salome@mediwell.co.za